Most small businesses have a limited budget and limited resources. So they need to either outsource as much as they can to focus on growing sales and revenue and save money bringing an employee in house for each thing they need or they need to learn how to do things themselves.
Here are Five Tips on How to Use SEO to Grow Your Business.
- Use Google Maps sections which is completely free to sign up for here. When setting up your Google Maps Business listing make sure to maximize everything and every section they ask you to fill out being thorough and using pictures, videos, about text ect.. to share what services or products you offer locally.
- Hire a local SEO consultant or SEO agency in your area.. For example, in Phoenix, AZ like us search “Phoenix SEO Consultant” or SEO Phoenix to see who is on the first page and get RFPs
- Make sure your website is designed well, mobile friendly, has SSL, loads fast, and is conversion friendly. Even use a DIY website builder like Weebly if you are starting out that handles all of this out the box.
- Start Blogging or hire a blogger – start answering all your FAQs asked by customers and make the blog post title the question asked, and the content the answer, most likely customers are searching this way on Google too.
- Sign up for a local citation directory service of sorts like Moz Local and make sure you set up and link your website to all of your social media profiles.
If you have any SEO tips for Small businesses please share them in the comments below.
WordPress is an award-winning web software, used by millions of webmasters worldwide for building their website or blog. SiteGround is proud to host this particular WordPress installation and provide users with multiple resources to facilitate the management of their WP websites:
SiteGround provides superior WordPress hosting focused on speed, security and customer service. We take care of WordPress sites security with unique server-level customizations, WP auto-updates, and daily backups. We make them faster by regularly upgrading our hardware, offering free CDN with Railgun and developing our SuperCacher that speeds sites up to 100 times! And last but not least, we provide real WordPress help 24/7! Learn more about SiteGround WordPress hosting
WordPress tutorial and knowledgebase articles
WordPress is considered an easy to work with software. Yet, if you are a beginner you might need some help, or you might be looking for tweaks that do not come naturally even to more advanced users. SiteGround WordPress tutorial includes installation and theme change instructions, management of WordPress plugins, manual upgrade and backup creation, and more. If you are looking for a more rare setup or modification, you may visit SiteGround Knowledgebase.
SiteGround experts not only develop various solutions for WordPress sites, but also create unique designs that you could download for free. SiteGround WordPress themes are easy to customize for the particular use of the webmaster.
And after setting up your site you will want to learn about Google’s guidelines, algorithms and SEO or hire an SEO Consultant to help you get your new wordpress website some visibility.